1.09.2010

The Last Post

Yes, you've read the title of this entry correctly.  This is my last blog post.  No, I haven't given up on the industry, though the rounds of trial and rejection can become tiresome now and again.  I haven't quit blogging either, though there are times when my fingers become shaky with all the keystroking.  (Is that a verb?  It sounds kinky.)  Instead I figured, with the advent of the new year, it was time for some rejuvenation.  So I am proud to say my bloggy adventures as the professional auditionee are continuing in a new location!  Visit professionalauditionee.com, where you will find all-new blog entries (as well as all the old ones).  Those of you that have subscribed to the feed will continue to be fed.  (The feed was recently redirected.  If you think it's not working, would you let me know?  Thanks!)  I can also report that aleciabatson.com has been refreshed, though it is still in beta.  You may find changes will be made now and then, but by and large things are good to go, which is why I'm sharing it with you!  (Hmm.  Perhaps too many idiomatic expressions in that last sentence?)

Thank you so much for being such faithful and supportive blog readers, and I look forward to sharing many more adventures with you this year and in the years to come.  Happy new year!

6 comments:

RING said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
腳亞子 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
優雅的 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ya said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
茂一 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.