10.12.2009

Sprinting Spot

Last month I had the fun task of participating in a quick commercial shoot in Maine.  Apparently the spot began airing this weekend.  Since I recall the focus being about some tax-related issue, thereby making the coverage area relatively localized, I was pleased to find the completed commercial in a non-Maine viewing venue: YouTube.  It's amazing to me--given all the running around I did for this gig--how brief it seems!  There are some cute takes we did that clearly didn't make it into the final cut.  Perhaps there will be another, longer version to air in the future that may include some of these remaindered moments.



5 comments:

David August said...

Congrats, nice work!

Rhea said...

That ad was hilarious and clever! Great job.

Diana said...

Ha ha! Great work, Alecia!

Mels said...

Great job, Alecia!! I hope it leads to more! (And a cross post to Universal Hub, which is where I saw this! Woo hoo!)

Kim said...

I watched this with no sound (I'm at work) but it is adorable - great work! Love your blog too!