10.05.2009

Riddle Me This

Quite awhile back, I had an unsuccessful outcome to a rather dubious and line-free commercial audition. On this occasion, we were not told the product prior to or during the audition, though the client was present. (Apparently this product was of a top-secret nature.) Instead, we were to make up the product for ourselves, pretend to hide beneath an imaginary bedsheet while using the concocted product, and then appear sheepish yet surprised. I did my sheepish best, but it was not enough to land the gig. Once I saw the completed commercial on television. Just think: this could have been me.

3 comments:

Andy said...

Oh, the horror...the horror...

Amelia said...

I think my youngest brother had a teddy R. and it came out when he was in 1st grade or so... now he's a freshman in College... I don't think he'd be cuddling up to it now (or at least I hope not)
So appropriate that some things really are NOT meant to be! :)

drdsdds said...

Teddy R was the most pyschotic toy ever created. I think it single handily put more kids into therapy than any other.