9.12.2009

Tell me Universe...

Tell me universe--surely it can be no secret--why is it so difficult to garner auditions for those brainy girl feature film roles? You are aware, no doubt, of the current role to which I refer. I think I fill all the necessary criteria:

I am a girl. I am a professional actress with a variety of experience. I've worked on feature films before. I am a very intelligent person with nerdy tendencies not limited to:

I am certain there are a few friends out there who would be pleased to corroborate my brainy girl status if this would help acquire said audition. Then again, perhaps five languages is too many? Or having been eligible to attend any ivy league institution is overkill?

Or could it be because I do not fit film and television industry's ethnic stereotype?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sister, you are not the only one with this issue.