9.15.2008

What to write?

I must admit, I'm having a difficult time coming up with something to write about. (Yes, I ended that sentence with a preposition.) My life these past few days has been suffering a dearth of audition-related events. I did get an email about auditioning for a feature film shooting in the area, but they were seeking scullers and were requesting an emailed photo ("with boat would be great"). I don't row and I haven't got a boat. I was also asked to bring my child to an audition. I haven't got one of those, either. I suppose I could have borrowed one, though. I've been learning a great song by composer John Hilton, which will probably be performed in several weeks. That's something to look forward to, I suppose...

1 comment:

Andy said...

So...what does a professional auditionee do with herself in her spare time? What - besides acting and singing - makes you "you"?