8.10.2008

Ups and Downs

Just one day after my bad day, I received an uplifting phone call, booking me for an industrial video.  I was so happy!  Unfortunately, it did not come as a result of any of the three auditions I had that down day.  (Congrats, Margot!)  Rather, the gig is a result of a previous gig where the client really liked me.  It's nice to know my reputation is a good one. 

Now, just this afternoon, I received an email inviting me to audition for a role on a major television series.  Yes, it's great news and an amazing opportunity, but I don't think I'll get to take advantage of it--the auditions are scheduled for a time when I'm unalterably occupied. 

I'm feeling conflicted: grateful for the booked gig but irked that I can't make every audition I'd like. 

1 comment:

Michael said...

Yea for you! I knew there was some good news around the corner... or maybe I just had that West Side Story song stuck in my head...