6.05.2008

On Standby

On several occasions during the last couple of weeks, I've walked past the Surrogates shooting locale. (I auditioned for this movie awhile back.) I can see a wide variety of the action, including the approximately 150 parking spaces the throng of trucks and cabs and cranes and tents and porta-potties are occupying. (I imagine there are a bunch of angry condo owners in the Back Bay.) It's a building on the corner of Mass. Ave. and Comm. Ave. For months part of it had been vacant and there was a large sign advertising something like 17,000 square feet available for lease. Now it's ocupado. Last week a good friend of mine even had an up-close star-sighting with a raingear-clad Bruce Willis.




Clearly, I was not cast as a result of my audition; I'm only watching from the sidelines. So, for now, this is as close as I'll get.

No comments: