5.20.2008

Swag is Fab

Since it seems to be a trend to give things away every now and again via one's blog, I figured I may as well succumb to the mania. Today's post is my 100th post! Hooray me! In honor of this post, I'll be giving away a fabulous swag bag assembled by moi.

Here's the bag:


Don't worry. It's not one of those high-end swag bags like those dispensed at the Golden Globes, the Oscars and the Tonys, containing round-trip airfare for two to Sydney, or a four-day weekend stay at a vineyard spa in Napa Valley. This is a low-end swag bag so you won't have to pay taxes on it.

Some of its fantastic contents include:

  • movie posters
  • some samples of high-quality, cool stuff
  • a signed photo
  • a complimentary one-week pass to Equinox Fitness
  • other goodies

What must I do to possibly win such a fabulous prize, you ask? Well, simply come up with a title and/or caption for the following photo, taken on the set of a film that will be released later this year. (What's the name of the film?, I hear you say. Nope. I'm not budging. The trailer's not even out yet, people.) Enter your submission in the Comments section of this blog post. I'll pick my favorite title and/or caption and the associated entrant will be the winner. Be brilliant! Be witty! Be fun! Tell your friends! Feel free to enter more than once (no later than 6:00 AM EDT on Wednesday, 21 May 2008) and you might be the recipient of a swag bag of your very own!

8 comments:

Andy said...

"Well, I've arrived," thought Miss Amelia O'Reilly, straight from the potato fields of Ireland circa 1850. "Today's the first day of the rest of my life, which will include (but not be limited to) the construction of the first library in the small Scottish town of McHaggis, where I will serve as the first librarian this town has ever seen. This will serve to enlighten the local populace, who will be resentful of me at first but will ultimately be wooed by my ingenuity and spunk. This will lead to a village dance, where I will meet and fall in love with William Wallace (no relation), who won't notice me at first, thanks to the cleavage revealing attire of lusty barmaid Deirdre MacSwain. But William ultimately chooses me over Deidre thanks to my afforemetioned ingenuity and spunk, as well as a "Sandy" from "Grease" style makeover, where I prove that leather is not only used for making shoes or saddles. Now, where did I put my luggage...?"

FoxInDetox said...

"and then this one time, at band camp..."

Diana said...

School Marm II: Revenge of the Ruler

Mels said...

So have you already gotten started on your work for PBS?? LOL.

I am trying to guess what film you could be in that you could possibly be wearing this outfit, and I am at a loss. Confessions of a Pioneer Woman, the Movie perhaps? This would be the part AFTER she married Marlboro Man. :)

Mark Van Dyke said...

"All campers interested in Riverdancing for Beginners, please step forward"

Mark Van Dyke said...

"All campers interested in Riverdancing for Beginners, please step forward"

Michael Baenen said...

Tartan's manly, yes, but I like it too.

Emily Paramore said...

These Sturdy Black Brogues are Made for Walking: The Nancy Sinatra story, as retold by the Amish. Dang, it's hard to be funny on the spot. But I want those goodies!