10.16.2007

Something's afoot


As some of you know, I used to model shoes for shows quite regularly. I also did some print work now and then. However, as my career has evolved, shoes fell out of the picture, at least for a little while.

Yesterday, I received word that one of the shoe companies would like to work with me again. How fun! Tres chic! There is a shoe show coming up in a few weeks for which I'll be modeling various shoes and possibly clothing. (Is it open public? No. It's only for buyers in the shoe industry. Sorry.) The bad news? I completely stubbed my toe last evening. Blood, a broken nail, the works. Fortunately, I've got about five weeks to get my feet in first-rate condition. Just call me twinkletoes!

1 comment:

Diana said...

Oh no, your poor foot! You deserve a pedicure.