10.10.2007

Hine ma tov!

I just got back into town after a brief trip to the Live Music Capital of the World and... exciting news! I'll be singing the soprano solo in Leonard Bernstein's Chichester Psalms at Boston's historic Old South Church. Even more exciting is the fact that the featured ensemble will be the choir of St. George's Chapel, Windsor Castle. Friends Harry, Owen and Rebecca will be rounding out the quartet in the third movement.

(Some of you may not know that my professional performance career began at age five as a soloist in an oratorio for children. From there I went on to sing with myriad ensembles and earn two degrees in singing. Voice over, film and TV were additions to the portfolio as time went on.)

Are you interested in learning more? Want to attend the performance? Feel free to visit aleciabatson.com for all the details! I'd love to see you there.

No comments: