8.05.2007

I am woman!

Today, while I was at the zoo viewing some flamingos, I received a phone call from a local casting director asking me to audition tomorrow for another upcoming feature film. This project is The Women, an adaptation of the Clare Boothe Luce play, and will purportedly star Eva Mendes, Meg Ryan, Jada Pinkett Smith, Debra Messing, Annette Bening and Candice Bergen, among others. (Wow!) I've been given two brief roles to prepare, but I think I'll prepare a third. I can identify with the two I've been assigned, but I've discovered another character whom I really understand. So, if there's a chance to present her as well, I'll definitely spring for it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you!

When does the movie start filming?

Diana said...

The original is one of my all-time favorite movies!